Review the Rules
To have an access to the playroom, residents must pay an annual fee and follow all of the rules.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- ALWAYS CLEAN UP
- CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- DO NOT COME WHEN YOUR CHILD IS SICK
- No FOOD or DRINKS
- No PETS
- NO SHOES
- TURN OFF THE LIGHT and AC
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR ID TO ENTER
Submit Reservation Form
To obtain access to the playroom, located on the East side of the first floor, please fill out the application form below.
Members pay a $10 annual fee to cover maintenance, cleaning and toy purchases.
Sign Up for Cleaning Schedule
To keep the playroom clean and organized for all members and their children, we require that you agree to participate in one cleaning session during the year.
CLEANING SCHEDULE SHEET
* Time slots are assigned on “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Children are not allowed during the cleaning time, just one adult per family
- Cleaning materials will be supplied
- The schedules for the cleaning days are Saturdays from 9:00 am to 10:30 am
- If you do not attend the session you previously agreed on, a $30 fine will be charged on your student account
Please submit the following form or via email to Westgate Parent Coordinators (Westgateemail@example.com) to inform that all steps have been completed.